Re: using the audio section of the qd780
Could you provide more information on the problem you’re running into?
1. If you go to the Help menu of the 780, what are the SW and FPGA versions?
2. Are you having problems with both Dolby 5.1 and DTS-ES 6.1?
3. Are you having problems with both 500-2kHz Pink and 20-20kHz Pink?
4. Are you having problems with other audio clips like Sine Wave, Impulse, and Polarity?
5. If you go to the Preferences menu, select USB Disk mode, power cycle the unit, connect the USB port to your PC, and browse the contents of the 780 internal flash memory, do you see about 80 files for the audio clips?
6. Do you have similar problems with HDMI or SPDIF audio output?
Moon Ki Cho
Quantum Data, Inc.
Office: +1-847-888-0450 x123