Re: Panasonic VT25/VT20 & GT25 “James Cameron’s Avatar Settings”

Re: Panasonic VT25/VT20 & GT25 “James Cameron’s Avatar Settings”

Home Forums Calibration Discussion By Brand Panasonic VT25/VT20 & GT25 "James Cameron’s Avatar Settings" Re: Panasonic VT25/VT20 & GT25 “James Cameron’s Avatar Settings”

#2496
Anonymous
Inactive

Gimmick … aside form copying settings doesn’t amount to much. Maybe it was what Cameron saw … and more than likely it wasn’t. 4% chance of winning. 96% chance of seeing something entirely different. 😀