Digital Projection Avielo Optix

Digital Projection Avielo Optix

Home Forums Calibration Discussion By Brand Digital Projection Avielo Optix

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I contacted their support a few times. No response. Seems like this company is asleep.
    Anyone done one of these? Anything special about this projector?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Gregg Loewen
    Keymaster

nothing special.
    A treat to work on. Lots of good stuff.
    It is DLP, there are raw and Destination RGB points for CCA adjustments.
    Have fun.
    I will attach a copy of the manual.

Gregg

the manual is 10 MB in size…if it does not upload / download…here is a direct link:

http://www.projectorcentral.com/pdf/projector_manual_4512.pdf

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oops. I meant to say Projection Design.

Thanks Gregg.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just wanted to share, that I worked on one with Calman. In the ISF advanced mode on the CMS portion of the workflow, there are x, y, and Y numbers given in the software. Putting in the “measured numbers” for X and Y is easy as they are listed in the same format as the Calman default. The luminance Y was the challenge until Tom explained that you can “right click” and “add a line.” that shows you Luminance (Y) in the same format. When you right click, you will be given a list of differnect types of lines you can add. At this point add “Y normalized.” Now you should see the measured luminance numbers to input. (you don’t need to calculate your own, etc. CALMAN does it for you)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Charles … just download the THX workflow for calman v4 … no need to mess with the ISF flows … they are overly long in the tooth. 🙂

regards

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.