LG and Zenith Plasma Type Display
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 6 months ago by .
“always try to use the original TV remote where possible. Things like Harmony remotes and other all in one remotes may not have all the buttons you need to press”
* Press AND HOLD the “MENU” button ON THE REMOTE control.
(The menu on the screen will disappear)
* Now Press AND HOLD the “MENU” button ON THE PANEL of the Display
* Keep both buttons pressed for up to 10 seconds.
* When the service menu appears, release the two buttons
* Change page on SM using the Yellow (swap) button on the remote.
* Turn off the TV to exit the service menu.
Alternate methods if above fails
* Power on TV
* Hold down the “MENU” button on remote until the on-screen menu disappears or “Welcome Message” appears then release the “MENU” button and within two (2) seconds press the following five buttons:
9 … 8 … 7 … 6 … ENTER
9 … 8 … 7 … 6 … DISPLAY
* You will now have access to the service menus.
* Using the remote control:
* “MENU” button = Toggles between two menu pages.
* “UP” & “DOWN” cursor = Selects the item for adjustment.
* “LEFT” & “RIGHT” cursor = Varies the value
* “POWER” button = Exit service mode and saves adjustments made.
LG also sells a Service Remote that directly accesses the Service menu of the TV set.
- The topic ‘LG and Zenith Plasma Type Display’ is closed to new replies.