no warm temp greyscale adjustment
- This topic has 16 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 8 months ago by .
The unit is a Panasonic TC-P50v10. When in the SM adjusting cuts/drvs the following happens.
1. When adjusting cuts/drvs while in HD and warm temp I can see the values change in the menu and if I take a greyscale reading I can see changes. When I exit the SM and try to run an adjusted greyscale nothing changes. My RGB values are the same as before I changed values in the SM.
2. WHen performing the same procedure in NORMAL temp mode everything works fine.
3. When adjusting w/b values in custom mode using the PRO settings in the user menu and warm temp mode everything works fine.
4. I can change the rgb values in the SM while in warm temp from min to max and take a reading outside of the SM and no change whatsoever. This only happens in warm temp mode.
This is my own personal set. It is a new prob. The set was purchased in June of this year. I have not adjusted anything else in the SM other than the cuts/drvs. Any help would be appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.