Pioneer Elite 9G panel
- This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 10 months ago by .
I am finally getting a chance to work on a 9G Elite (151) panel and I have a couple of questions.
1. I tried contacting turbe with no response. Regarding ControlCal, do I load P2 first, work on that and then work on P1?
2. Regarding the CMS, I see that controlcal only allows for what appears to be saturation with the control for each color. Is it possible to tint and brightness with this CMS interface? Does it work similar to the Samsung CMS system? However, it doesn’t seems to have the ability to control but one direction.
3. Are there certain things to watch out for from past experiences with this panel.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.