Samsung DLP RPTV Type Displays
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 2 months ago by .
“always try to use the original TV remote where possible. Things like Harmony remotes and other all in one remotes may not have all the buttons you need to press”
* Turn on the TV and select the input to adjust. The adjustments are not going to be global so you will have to copy some setting numbers over to other inputs if they don’t copy automatically.
* Turn the TV off.
* In quick sequence on the remote, press MUTE … 1 … 8 … 2 … POWER
* Avoid any menu item that sounds remotely like “auto calibration.” If you
activate this, you will mess up the TV royally and you cannot recover from it. A repair visit will be required at your expense.
* Take note of which grayscale setting you are actually changing in the service menu when you come back out. The TV reverts to Dynamic mode.
- The topic ‘Samsung DLP RPTV Type Displays’ is closed to new replies.