- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by .
They are a good company to work with. If you have any questions call them…please post your findings here for others.
Seleco Sum 2 300 e calibration
try this …
press down arrow and menu at same time … on projector
or 1117 from remote
press + button on remote
Sim2 HT300: press the MENU and DN Arrow buttons together for about 3
seconds. Set password to 1117, then advance
After a conversation with Sim2 Tech Support, they provided me with the information needed to access the service menu. The steps are outlined below:
1. Press the ‘circle’ button (located below the number 7).
2. Press the ‘info’ button (located below the + button).
3. Enter in the code (66260).
4. Press the ‘+’ Button to confirm.
This menu allows access to change the following:
1. Color wheel settings.
2. Lamp Hour Meter Reset.
3. Color Temperature Settings.
4. ADC Calibration.
5. Display more advanced setup patterns.
This menu does not allow us to stretch the picture either horizontally or vertically.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.