Toshiba DLP RPTV Type Displays
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 2 months ago by .
“always try to use the original TV remote where possible. Things like Harmony remotes and other all in one remotes may not have all the buttons you need to press”
**Before proceeding … Some smaller sized Toshiba DLP RP units (44″) were outsourced to LG so these codes will not work. Look at the LG section for those. **
From the remote control:
* mute, mute (hold) … ( On some sets you have to do it 3 times instead of 2 times)
* Press “Menu” on front panel of TV.
* “s” appears in top right
* Menu on remote takes you to the Service Area
* Grayscale items are usually the first you see here
* Channel buttons up and down scroll through the parameters
* Volume buttons up and down change the parameter values
* Power Off TV to exit
- The topic ‘Toshiba DLP RPTV Type Displays’ is closed to new replies.